Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

3 Posts

January 11th, 2022 15:00

another verification complaint

i spent 3 weeks picking out computers for our new business. we decided on dell. i applied for credit and was approved for 5000.00. i placed the order only to get an email it was on hold pending verification. i called the verification dept and gave my info and then was told it is a two part verification so they would forward it to management. after 3 days of not hearing anything i called back. like everyone else with this issue i was shuffled around and ended up back with a verification person. I then had the idea to just call customer service and find out if i actually was approved or not. they said i have an account but it is blocked so i would have to pay for my order by another method besides dell credit????  i am not sure whats going on but why would you approve a credit account, i signed the agreement online so i guess i have a 5000.00 dell credit card but i can not use it????? we need the computers for our business and i was really set on dell but after this we will start looking at other brands. i dont mind paying cash for the computers i really only applied because they pushed dell credit during the order process but i will not give my money to a company that acts this way. if you do not want to finance just decline my app. a credit card i cant use???? that makes no sense. i was straight up told yes you have a 5000.00 account but its blocked. 

January 14th, 2022 06:00

After an entire week and zero help from Dell we are moving on. I don’t know what happened to this company. I’m reporting the account they opened to credit bureaus as fraud and we will choose another computer maker for our office. 

No Events found!