mherbach
1 Copper

cancelled order

On July 28,2016 i ORDERED AN iNSPIRATION 3650 COMPUTER. The order was accepted and expected delivery date was  Aug17,2016. I have been reviewing my order status but some how today it was cancelled. There was no explanation on this matter. I did not cancel the order

I called up your customer service and was just sent from one person to another. After about the 10 person I spoke to, they but me on hold then disconnected me

One person stated the deal that I got was no longer valid. However on the confirmation, it states the special order was to expire on Aug 4,2016

I would like to know why my order was cancelled and how to I get this computer at the date it was promised

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: cancelled order

Hi mherbach,

Thank you for contacting us on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board and bringing your canceled order concerns to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or disappointment this order cancellation may have caused.

Unfortunately, due to issues of stock availability, payment processing and shipping time frames, order cancellations are a normal part of the business for most merchants. The shipping date, as provided by a Dell sales, customer care representative, or on the Dell website, is an estimate only and is not guaranteed.  When an order needs to be canceled, we try to provide notification. I regret if you did not receive any notification of the cancellation.

Without researching your order, I can only address your concerns in general terms. Promotional offers are for a limited time or until the allocated stock has been diminished. Some products are very popular and the available quantity is reached prior to the end date set for the promotion.

I trust this information is helpful. If you still need assistance, please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos