Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 1st, 2017 11:00

customer satisfaction

Hi, I am a Dell Canada customer.  Bought a laptop online last Nov.   Long story short.  The first shipment was supposed to come last Dec but was lost in transit.  I went back and forth with Dell customer services many many times and couldn't get it resolved.  After 3 months, I sent a registered letter to Dell Canada CEO in Toronto.  I didn't get a response but I received my laptop one week after I sent my letter.  I have since been asking for a compensation for the loss of the 3-month use of my laptop and have been bounced back and forth between customer care and sales.  It seems like Dell really doesn't care about customer service.  Does anyone know which department I can talk to or that's Dell service that I have to accept?

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

June 1st, 2017 20:00

Greetings,

I regret the overall experience. Please private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address. Let me review the entire order history and see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

No Events found!