annems
1 Copper

dell stole my money

I purchased software in error and immediately called Dell the same day in order to cancel my order.

They assured me that a refund was being processed and returned to my card within 7 business days.

No refund. Called again, assured of the refund due to THEIR ERROR initiating it.

No refund upon checking. I called again to see what the problem was and was batted around to

several different people and finally one of the CSR told me the system was not working and I needed

to call back. The product ID does not match the original product ID which I find highly suspicious.

I called back since I was told the system was not functioning (<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>) and asked to speak with a manager. He told me that it was beyond 21 days and there could be no refund. I was furious. He

acknowledged that I had called the same date of purchase to initiate the refund but for some reason

there was  a "problem" ?????<ADMIN NOTE: Profanity removed as per TOU>is Dell doing exactly? It looks to me that someone is stealing

some refund money  with an incorrect product ID and the blatant lies that I have been told.

That said, I am no longer a loyal customer. I will get my products elsewhere.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

RE: dell stole my money

Hi annems,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for your refund issue.  If you would like me to look into this for you, please contact me privately and include your order information.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

Dell-Robert P

0 Kudos