Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

Closed

December 14th, 2017 12:00

eGift card missing

Hello,

Having this sort of question. I placed and order which was listed with egift card delivered within 20 days. 20 days passed, no card delivered. I contacted dell support twice, no resolution. "They keep checking on this order". I am not re-seller, dell employee and you named it that makes me ineligible.

My question is why do i even have to go through all that frustrating experience and contact clueless support when this order is incomplete and breached if gift card is not delivered on time. What if I just call my bank and place dispute on credit card charge and make it Dell problem rather then mine. What are consequences?

Thank you,

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 15th, 2017 09:00

The E-gift card has been sent to your registered email address and I have responded to your private message. Kindly check.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

December 14th, 2017 16:00

Thank you for your message. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

The gift card is ideally sent out 30 days after the product is shipped. If your order is beyond 30 days, please check your spam/junk mail box.

If you still haven’t received it please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

3 Posts

December 14th, 2017 20:00

Thank you response. Not sure what 'Ideally send out after 30 days after shipment'. Exact wording on the order page is "Receive a $50 Dell PROMO eGift Card sent via email within 20 days" - which is pretty strightforward. There is nothing in my spam folders - support confirmed that it was just not sent out.

Well I think I will proceed with credit card dispute tomorrow and let it be Dell's pain from now on.

3 Posts

December 17th, 2017 13:00

Unfortunately there is still nothing sent to me. Well I guess i tried all i could to resolve it :(

No Events found!