Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 28th, 2014 01:00

my dell laptop

Is there a provision on this online laptop buying service from official dell website that I can select my own system requirements while buying a DELL  laptop? I want to buy a Dell Inspiron 15R 5537 type laptop without windows 8 because I have windows 8 already in my other laptop(my brother's) i.e. I want ms-dos version of it with 8GB RAM and 1 GB graphic card or something more customization(touch enabled)............. Please reply as soon as possible.........I have to buy this laptop in this upcoming week ............ I know that alienware offers this type of customization service. But does DELL offers this too?

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 28th, 2014 12:00

Hi ypahalajani

Thank you for posting your inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care board.  I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns.

Dell has reduced the number of products available on our consumer website and through our telephone sales representatives in an effort to streamline our ordering process. We strive to offer the best configurations at the best price.

There may be an opportunity to custom order a system through our business segment. There are additional time requirements and expenses to be considered when placing a custom order. You will need a business account in order to purchase from the business segment.

I am happy to ask a sales representative to contact you to discuss available systems that will meet your needs.

Thank you for choosing Dell,

Lorna

No Events found!