Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 9th, 2018 02:00

order number not yet assigned

Purchased a monitor on 6/07/2018, and have yet to receive any order number. Is this normal? I've seen many posts dating back a while about this same issue. On the order page it states "Order Number: Not yet assigned" and the progress bar is on "processing". How long does this take before being shipped?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

July 10th, 2018 06:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to assist you on this.

The order number is sent in 24-48 hours after the order has been placed. Have you received a purchase ID? Please check your email junk mail/ spam mailbox to see if there is an email.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the DPID, registered name & email address.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

July 9th, 2018 06:00

Completely normal. The offices are closed on weekends. You should hear from Dell soon. Shipping depends on what you ordered and other factors. You will be kept up to date. 

July 10th, 2018 06:00

Thank you, I've private messaged you the details. 

It's been more than 48 hours from last Friday, and the only email I have received is the "Dell Order Acknowledgement" which includes only the Internet Reference Number which I have provided in the pm chat. Thank you. There has not been any other emails including in the junk inbox. Thank you for looking into this.

No Events found!