kellyluann
1 Copper

waiting on credit for over charge for over two months now- WORST purchase experience ever!

We started the purchase of our Dell work stations in November- went through three different account reps: one going awol for a week while we waited for responses, then passed onto another and then another.etc. All we requested was a quote for full systems including monitors. It tooks us three/ four months to get a correct quote. At the beginning, they would leave off items we had asked for and when they would requote with the missing component added, the revised quotes always came back with other items deleted. THIS HAS BEEN THE WORST PURCHASE OF MY LIFE.

Now, they are trying to resolve and have told us for over two months we would be getting a credit for what we were overcharged. Just checked our DFS account and still no credit...still waiting and waiting. I don't know what is going on with Dell but it seems like no one knows what is going on there. Just waiting on my $500+ credit where we were overcharged. I'm thinking now we will never see it.

Buyer beware.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: waiting on credit for over charge for over two months now- WORST purchase experience ever!

Hi kellyluann, 

Thank you for posting your Dell Financial Services (DFS) credit inquiry on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board and bringing your concerns to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this credit delay may have caused. 

I am happy to forward your concerns to DFS representatives to review your credit delay. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so we may access your account records. 

Thank you,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos