Highlighted
melvern
1 Copper

worse customer service ever!!!!!!

I too have been trying for 3 days to get ahold of someone who will help me. I have spent 94 minutes total on the telephone 3 emails and nothing is resolved!  I bought a new computer got it last week and it doesn't work. My husband spent two nights on the phone with Dell technical support and they decided it needed a new part. Please, I just bought a supposedly new machine. One of the techs who I talk to said well it just depends on how long they have been sitting on our shelve whether they work or not, another told me it would be easier to return the computer and go somewhere else! I too was passed back and forth from service department to technical support.  I kept begging them not to transfer me back to one or the other and that is all they did.  I finally asked to speak to a supervisor in customer support who sent me back to technical support. I finally started crying and Jorge said he would have a supervisor call me back in 24 hours, well a Carlo called me back today and he said on my voice mail, well since you won't answer the phone I will call you tomorrow. I was at work and unable to answer when he called, but he did not leave a return message and the number came up on my phone unknown caller. This is the worst customer service I have ever had. I have a "brand new" computer that doesn't work sitting at my house. No one cares or will call me back. I have asked to speak to anyone who can resolve this issue without sending me back and forth and get nothing. The customer service stinks! I will never buy from them again and will tell everyone I know about this situation and the way I have been treated!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
8 Krypton

Re: worse customer service ever!!!!!!

I too have been trying for 3 days to get ahold of someone who will help me. I have spent 94 minutes total on the telephone 3 emails and nothing is resolved!  I bought a new computer got it last week and it doesn't work. My husband spent two nights on the phone with Dell technical support and they decided it needed a new part. Please, I just bought a supposedly new machine. One of the techs who I talk to said well it just depends on how long they have been sitting on our shelve whether they work or not, another told me it would be easier to return the computer and go somewhere else! I too was passed back and forth from service department to technical support.  I kept begging them not to transfer me back to one or the other and that is all they did.  I finally asked to speak to a supervisor in customer support who sent me back to technical support. I finally started crying and Jorge said he would have a supervisor call me back in 24 hours, well a Carlo called me back today and he said on my voice mail, well since you won't answer the phone I will call you tomorrow. I was at work and unable to answer when he called, but he did not leave a return message and the number came up on my phone unknown caller. This is the worst customer service I have ever had. I have a "brand new" computer that doesn't work sitting at my house. No one cares or will call me back. I have asked to speak to anyone who can resolve this issue without sending me back and forth and get nothing. The customer service stinks! I will never buy from them again and will tell everyone I know about this situation and the way I have been treated! 

melvern

You need to return the computer to Dell as defective, either for replacement, or credit, under Dell's 21 day policy.

The 21 days start's from the date listed on the packing label/invoice, not when you received the computer.

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please click: Kudos
Forum Member since 2001
I am not employed by Dell

0 Kudos

Re: worse customer service ever!!!!!!

Hi Melvern,

Please accept my apology for any frustration or inconvenience you may have been caused while trying to resolve your concerns. Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, and provide your customer account information. I am happy to look into this matter on your behalf.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Service Tag Number:
Order Number:

Thank you,
Lorna

Reference #: 23903834

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos