Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 7th, 2013 08:00

worst service by dell

matthew Aliby here, I have an insp 1550N  about three months i've reported that it goes in to sleep and locks up, so you have to reboot the system to use it again.  they change the mother board, change some video chip, re insalled the OS, a technician checked it and they checked it on line several times, and they strill can';t fix the problems. about two months now they have escalate the report. still no action. I fed up.  they have even claimed to have called me and not got an answer so the closed the report. that was a month now.  I 've been calling every week since that now and no solution to the problem.  only to call me last week to say that they are going to send another technician to check again. stop wastting my time.  I have a job.  I have to stay home from, work to wait on this technician everytime.  and still not get myy laptop fix.  i did a back up before the OS reinstall, now when i gone to use it the disk aren't working, so now i lost all my information.  so e the laptop is just there now using, not working.  my warranty wasting,because the not fixing the problem.  I need to get  a new computer.  my warranty is good till 2016, like they trying fior it to expire..... when you call they hang up on you or play they don't understand english. I will never buy another dell

8.8K Posts

November 7th, 2013 13:00

mattaliby,

What country are  you in?

Zb1

No Events found!