Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

ET

February 15th, 2013 07:00

Dell EMC2 AX150I --Lost Boot OE (FLARE)

I lost all 4 drives that carry the Flare OE on my AX150i. I have looked everywhere and cannot find the full download so I can try and recover the boot. If you have a copy of the flare OE for the AX I would really appreciate some assistance.

• 

6.9K Posts

February 15th, 2013 09:00

Hello ETC-Tech,

Your lifetime support is for phone support.  As for the flare OS the reason that you can’t find it is that it is configured for your AX when it was purchased.  There is no general Flare os that you can install on the AX series.  If your system was in warranty then we could take your service tag & try to recreate the flare & then send the new flare drive to you.  We don’t have a pay for service in which to do this process it is only for in warranty systems.

Not sure if you have tried to reset all drives and SP suit case to see if it can try to boot again.  Without having at least 1 of the flare drives working the phone agents can’t try to recover the flare os.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

1.2K Posts

February 15th, 2013 10:00

Read this, it's the same for the 150. It may help or not: www.scribd.com/.../AX100-Series-Restoring-an-SP-Boot-Image-A01. Then PM me your email for a chat....

4 Posts

February 15th, 2013 19:00

I need to find the FLare image to give this a try. Do you know where I can find the FLare??

<ADMIN NOTE: Email id removed per privacy policy>

1.2K Posts

February 16th, 2013 04:00

I would try the proceedure before tracking down the flare code. Just to make sure you can get that far.

No Events found!