Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

February 2nd, 2018 05:00

Dell tool or Software to update Dell Driver

I saw this question on this forum and did not see the answers.

Here it is:

"I got couple of Dell PC and Laptop in which I need to update driver. Going each PC and updating driver is tedious process so I was wondering if dell has any tool or software which simply the job."

But I can assume that @govinda33 meant such a device as a USB external optical drive. I am very satisfied with my Dell DW316 slim external DVD R/W drive, features here Now I'm much easier to create a virtual image or do back up for installing applications or upgrading Windows to version 10. I would like to know if I answered the question correctly?

2 Posts

February 4th, 2018 00:00

Hi,

@Elton27, I think you dint get my requirement correctly. Actually, I am looking for Dell Software which allow me to update Dell Laptop/Workstation Drivers from central Server Location. Instead of downloading drivers from Dell website for each and every PC. So I am looking for central repository where all dell laptop/Workstation drivers will be downloaded and I will deploy this new/update drivers from Central Location. We have standard Laptop model which we use across our company.

Thanks,

Govinda33

77 Posts

September 13th, 2018 00:00

Hi,

Have you found any solution for this? I am looking such a central update solution for dell latitude laptops specifically. Dell Openmanage do the job?

Regards

September 13th, 2018 09:00

77 Posts

November 6th, 2018 22:00

Thanks for the input.

But, that's for a single client. What i requested is to monitor, manage and deploy drivers from a central console like Openmanage essentials. Is there a way to do it?

No Events found!