Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

2 Posts

February 7th, 2019 08:00

Failed Virtual Disk in MD3200

Have an MD3200 which shows 3 "failed Virtual Disks" but showing no problem with the Physical Disks.

Ran Recovery Guru but no change.

Anyone with a possible solution before going thru the lengthy process of checking the whole unit, patch it if necessary, re-initialize drives, re-create VDs, etc, etc?

• 

6.9K Posts

February 8th, 2019 07:00

Hello caroh,

The best thing to do would be to look at a support bundle to see what is going on.  Based on what you stated it sounds like you have a ninja failure on your MD3200, but there could be another issue as well.  I will send you a private message so that you can send me the support bundle, so I can review it.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

2 Posts

February 8th, 2019 12:00

Thank you, will wait for your email to send you the logs.

• 

6.9K Posts

February 11th, 2019 08:00

Hello caroh,

I sent you the private message in forums, so you should see it. Let me know if you don’t get the message that I sent.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

2 Posts

November 13th, 2019 16:00

Hello

I have same problem, I have 5 diskgroup in total, 2 of these Diskgroup, "DG3" and "DG4", has 2 virtual disk each one, problem is one of these VD is in failure for each DG

Physical disk are optimal, can you help me to know how can revive these VD?

We have important information in this device, any data can not be accesed by NX3500, although the others DG are optimal.

MD3200 has the warranty expired

Thank you

2 Posts

November 27th, 2019 10:00

Did you get a response to this I'm having the same issue. Raid6 out of the 13 virtual disks three are bad without any physical drive failures.

No Events found!