Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 25th, 2010 06:00

No option available to enble Access Logix CX3-40f.

Hi,

Could you please suggest why I am not able to see Access Logix enable option in CX 3-40 .

Would you really appreciate for your kind support.

Thanks

Asim

9.3K Posts

April 26th, 2010 04:00

How are you determining that AccessLogix isn't already enabled? I haven't seen too many CX3-40's that didn't have it enabled minutes after first having been set up.

Also, did you check the software tab under the array properties to verify that the AccessLogix enabler is indeed installed?

69 Posts

April 26th, 2010 06:00

Thanks for your respone,

Yes this is very strange, me too haven't seen any, this is my first experience with such problem.

After taking the Storage properties i could see only general tab and cache tab.

i could not see memory tab,software tab and storage access tab as it is seen normally.

i could not even enable statistics logging.

Thanks

9.3K Posts

April 26th, 2010 13:00

Go to the setup page of SPA (http://ip_of_SPA/setup, log in and select to restart the management server. This restarts the Navisphere Service, but NOT the FLARE, so no SP reboot should occur. Now switch to SPB and do the same on that SP.

After that, try the properties of the array again to see if you have all the tabs that you are supposed to see.

69 Posts

April 29th, 2010 02:00

I appriciate for your reply job is done.

Bye

Asim

9.3K Posts

April 29th, 2010 09:00

What did you have to do to fix this? Was is the restarting of the management server on the 2 storage processors, or was it something else?

69 Posts

May 3rd, 2010 04:00

Yes, after restarting of the management server on the 2 storage processors, it  problem was fixed.

Thanks

Asim

No Events found!