Hi, does anyone know if the web admin port 9002 can be changed within DPA. Our firewall has this port blocked
Good Day Kathleen,
Yes, it is possible. To change the port, follow these steps:
- Shutoff the Webapp Service
- Navigate to <install dir>/etc
- You should see a file 'jetty.xml', open this file with any text editor. (I recommend you actually make a copy of it, in case of corruption)
- Search for the following line: <Set name="port"><SystemProperty name="jetty.port" default="9002"/></Set>
- Change the '9002' to your desired port number and save the changes.
- Restart the Webapp Service
- Test the new setting by trying to access the DPA splash page via a browser using the new port.
Hope the information was helpful.
EMC Technical Support