Highlighted
toryuc
1 Copper

Influence the future direction of DPA at EMC World and get a chance to win an iPad!

Would you like to influence the future direction of EMC Data Protection Advisor?

My name is Cynthia Toryu, and I am a User Experience Designer working on EMC Data Protection Advisor.   I will be at EMC World running the DPA – Next Generation Usability Testing Session.

If you are planning to attend EMC World 2011 in Las Vegas on May 9-12, please consider participating in this unique usability testing session, which will help guide the future of DPA.

The session will take one hour, is interactive, and will give you insight into the next generation UI design.  You do not need to be a current customer of DPA to participate. Just sign up at the Product User Experience (PUE) Booth at the Solutions Pavilion during EMC World – and we will coordinate this session at your convenience. These sessions will be held in Titian 2202 on Level 2.

We are looking for participants who manage, administer or operate in a data protection environment. You will have the opportunity to influence the design of the product dashboards, rules for generating alerts, the custom report editor, as well as other parts of the user interface.

Session participants will receive a $10 gift card (iTunes or Starbucks). In addition, you will be entered into a drawing to win a 32GB iPad 2 (WiFi only). There will be 3 iPads available.

I hope that you can take advantage of this opportunity to shape the next generation of DPA.

Cynthia Toryu

Principal Interaction Designer

User Experience Design, Infrastructure Management Group

cynthia.toryu@emc.com

Cell: 508-314-7134

0 Kudos