I have an externally generated .csv file consisting of a single column list of candidate Avamar client names that I would like to simply read in using theReadCSVFile Data Source, and have it simply report the list as a DPA report.
I've gotten beyond the file not found problem, so I'm believing the file is being found and read.
I'm using the "Now" time period, but I'm having trouble selecting a Scope that returns the list to the report. I've tried several different selections, all the way from the one highest level "Configuration", to a detailed client under one of the Avamar nodes.
I believe if I can get the list to read and report, I can begin joining it and filtering it with other Data Sources to get a meaningful report.