Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 13th, 2013 13:00

The User Experience Design team wants to understand what it's like to have your job (So that we can make it easier)

Hi,

I am a director of user experience at EMC. I have a team of user experience designers and usability engineers who want to make sure we understand how you work, how you use Smarts and other tools as part of your job.

To that end, I'm inviting you to participate in a 30 to 60 minute phone interview with my team. Tell us what it's like to have your job, what you do, the tools (EMC adn other) that you use, and how we can help make your job eaiser.

Our job is to improve your experience, so we'll also set up a web conference in case you want to SHOW us what is usable and what isn't.

We're on the east coast of the USA (GMT -5) but we'll make ourselves available when it's convenient for you (and if YOU are on the east coast, let us know if you'd like us to visit in person).

As a token of appreciation for your time, we'll give you an Amazon or Starbuck's gift card for your participation.

If you are interested, please send me an email to Marybeth.raven@emc.com with your time zone and we'll contact you.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Mary Beth

No Responses!
No Events found!