Highlighted
8 Krypton

Units of a duration

Jump to solution

Is there any way to set this?  I would like to have retention times displayed as months rather than "4 weeks and 2 days" etc.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Krypton

Re: Units of a duration

Jump to solution

As you say I can only amend it to weeks or less in the report.  I worked around this by dividing the duration by the average number of seconds in a month and converting to integer.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

One further point, I notice there is some variation in retention - for example some month retentions show as "4 weeks 2 days" and some as "4 weeks 3 days for example".  I assume this must be down to the value being derived from subtracting the backup time from the retention time instead of taking the value configured in the schedule....?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi David,

When you have the report open you should be able to bring down the top bar, click on the yellow table data button and then on the field you want to change you can change the "Scale to" setting but the highest you seem to be able to set it to is weeks which is what you already have.

Thanks,

I.

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

As you say I can only amend it to weeks or less in the report.  I worked around this by dividing the duration by the average number of seconds in a month and converting to integer.

0 Kudos
user_rm
1 Copper

Jump to solution

I have a similar need to display duration in Hours format (e.g. 1.5 Hour).  How to go about doing that?

0 Kudos