Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 23rd, 2016 12:00

DDP|E and Sleep/hibernation

I have multiple laptops that have issues with waking after sleep or hibernation. Are there some sleep/hibernation settings that I should be configuring to make them work with ddp|e

156 Posts

June 27th, 2016 08:00

hi Jamesthehammer!

Could you elaborate a bit on what you are experiencing with the wake from sleep/hibernate on these devices? Are they going into blue screens or black screens? What technology are you leveraging? Software encryption with Dell Data Protection | Encryption, SED management or Bitlocker Management?

It may be quicker to resolve your issues with a case via phone support. Are you able to reach out to our teams at 877.459.7304 Ext. 4310039?

Let me know if a case does exist, and i can definitely put a set of eyes on the case to make sure we get you a resolution as quickly as possible.

1 Message

August 4th, 2022 09:00

Hi, don't worry dear friend. It is not the issue of laptop. As it is the issue of the window when a window is used for along time. So laptop get slow and even it is showing the sleeping issue. As I am sharing it from my personal experience. So you could also try it.

No Events found!