Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

October 4th, 2016 07:00

Multiple domains not in compliance

We have been setup on the DDPE | E since November and overall been pleased. But we added a domain in the past 2 weeks and now only endpoints for that domain will work and become compliant. If I try and add an endpoint to the original domain all it says is Not In Compliance. I see no way to remove the domain in the Management Console either. So how do I get new installs to work across both domains. 

We are using a VE edition of the DDPE | E server(version 9.2) and endpoints being installed with 8.9.3. 

Thanks,

Donna Roehrig

• 

146 Posts

October 4th, 2016 15:00

Hi Donna,

Once a domain is added to our system it is there forever.  If you go into the domains portion of your console, click on the domain name that is having the problem, and then choose the details & actions tab does it show a Status of Good?  If it says bad\not OK then we have a problem authenticating or finding that domain which we will need to fix in the settings tab of this area.

If the domain status is good we need to review the domain alias names you have stored in the settings tab.  Are these domains part of the same directory forest or are they different forests?

If you'd like this question can go a bit deep and it might be best to call in a ticket to our dedicated queue if the above doesn't help get you going.  Their number is 877.459.7304 Ext. 4310039.

Thanks

Stephen Overton

October 5th, 2016 08:00

Both domains are in Good status. These domain are in different forests as well. I do have a ticket in with Dell Support and I am waiting to hear back. Just thought I would come here to find out more for myself and see if I could figure it out first.

October 5th, 2016 11:00

Sure SR#936983608. I was working with someone but I havent heard back from him since last week.

• 

146 Posts

October 5th, 2016 11:00

That's indeed interesting that both are good, different forests, but the lookup for the original domain still fails.  If you'd like I can get your SR number from you and peek at where the ticket is for faster response.

No Events found!