Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 18th, 2016 22:00

ghost touches that dell refuses to own up to

The day I got the computer it acted funny.  I called and they told me there was nothing they could do for what I was describing.  At first it seemed to be only when I had the computer on a soft surface like a couch.  Now a year later I have not been able to use my computer for more than 5 minutes without it going crazy and having ghost touches by the hundreds. Dell kept me on the phone to do diagnostics etc for hours back in May and Sept and Oct.  Today I was on the phone with them the entire day (hanging up every time I had to go into an apt for work)  I spent over 4 hours with tech support.  They want to send me something to do a restore and waste more of my time.  I will never buy a dell again!  They wont just send someone out to replace the lcd screen, which I am pretty sure is the issue.  They want me to loose programs on my computer instead.  If they do the restore, I will loose my $400 Microsoft office program that I no longer have the disk or product key for.  I will also loose my maps program.  They usually do not let you reinstall the programs more than once.  I have already reinstalled them the first time I did these resets when I first got the computer. I am fed up with Dell and will make sure to tell everyone on Facebook and yelp and every media site I can to make sure to never purchase Dell products. 

No Responses!
No Events found!