Highlighted
8 Krypton

Compliance Menu Item Disappeared

Jump to solution

Hi.

A bit of a weird one, but the compliance menu item appears to have vanished. I must have had it at one point, because I created a configuration baseline and associated it to some servers, but it now no longer appears under the configuration drop-down menu.

Under configuration, I am still seeing "Firmware, Deploy, Identity Pools, Networks"

Any thoughts on the magical disappearing compliance menu? πŸ™‚

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Krypton

Re: Compliance Menu Item Disappeared

Jump to solution

Thanks Chris,

Restarting the services did not resolve the issue, but rebooting the appliance did πŸ™‚

What is NGM? If OMEnt is just randomly reverting to this, can I perhaps supply logs to work out why? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jump to solution

BCShort,

It sounds like your OME gui has reverted to NGM, as configuration should only have Firmware, Deploy , and Compliance. What I would suggest is that you restart the services at the application level, not at the web UI. You could use Hyper-V or vCenter to console into it.  

Let me know what you see.

Chris Hawk

Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro 
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

Jump to solution

Thanks Chris,

Restarting the services did not resolve the issue, but rebooting the appliance did πŸ™‚

What is NGM? If OMEnt is just randomly reverting to this, can I perhaps supply logs to work out why? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

NGM (Next Gen Modular) will be the replacement for the CMC , it is what OM Enterprise is built off of. Normally a restart of the services at the appliance level and not at the gui, should get it to revert back. If you consoled in and restarted them and it failed to resolve, you may want to try uninstalling and reinstalling OME. 

Chris Hawk

Dell | Social Outreach Services - Enterprise
Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro 
Download the Dell Quick Resource Locator app today to access PowerEdge support content on your mobile device! (iOS, Android, Windows)

0 Kudos