thejammydodger
1 Nickel

OME EqualLogic Devices

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We've been trying to add EqualLogic devices to openmanage enterprise however we find that an error message is returned when I try to 'discover' the device. I tried resorting to using the server device type but that, as expected, also doesn't work.

Is the ability to add such SANs on the roadmap if the feature doesn't already exist?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: OME EqualLogic Devices

Jump to solution

Hi and thanks for the post.

At this point, OpenManage Enterprise only supports Dell Compellent type of storage devices.  I will pass your request along to the right folks about adding EqualLogic support.

Thanks,

Rob

DELL-Rob C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

thejammydodger
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Cheers Rob

0 Kudos
spaillet
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Hello, I'm really interested too for adding the Equallogic support Smiley Happy Thank you for keeping us informed of the deadlines for this feature when you will have the information.
Regards.

0 Kudos
hfaleiros
1 Copper

Jump to solution
Hi, we have now OME 3.0.0, but seems that EQL support still not there. Right? I tried to add a TL4000 (SNMP too) but seems to have the same lack. Does anyone have success adding SNMP devices to OpenManage Enterprise 3.0.0?
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi and thanks for the post.

Unfortunately, OMEnt 3.0 does not have support for EQL or TL/tape devices.  I'll pass along your post to the right folks to show your continued interest Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Rob

DELL-Rob C
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
Hekkert
1 Copper

Jump to solution
Hi Rob, Is there any support for MD- storage devices and Equallogic nowadays?
0 Kudos