Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

12 Posts

June 12th, 2018 22:00

accessing the linux OS / logs

Hi,

is it possible/allowed to go inside the CentOS system?

to view the logs for example as the only logs available in the OME HTML5 interface say basically nothing most of the time.

rgds,

james

2.8K Posts

June 13th, 2018 08:00

Hi James,

The appliance is fairly locked down for security purposes.  Although with a support request, there is a way to get to the OS to pull some logs.

We are currently working on a new version that will surface more logging information to the UI.  Also, be sure you are drilling into the tasks on the job page are there are some additional details there (for some tasks).

Thanks,

Rob

12 Posts

October 9th, 2018 23:00

Hi,

A few months after the original request, no effort have been made.

Can you debug for me this error "message" that I can see in "view details" ?

Task Failed. Completed With Errors.

2.8K Posts

October 10th, 2018 06:00

Hi tamere22,

Can you let me know if you are running OMEnt Tech Release or v3.0?  There has been some additional logging added to 3.0, but I'm not sure exactly which task yours is related to.  If you can add more detail about the steps leading up to the message we might be able to get a better idea.

Thanks!

Rob

12 Posts

October 16th, 2018 02:00

Hello,

It's the default created system named "Warranty Task" and description "Default Warranty Task"

The task I think is working because the warranty informations are populated for every monitored servers. So maybe it's just a subtask that is failed, but no way to know :(

Regards

Sans titre2.png

1 Message

March 28th, 2019 01:00

Same problem here. Warranty tasks fail with error msg "Task Failed. Completed With Errors."

So I have no idea at all what's causing the task to fail. Can we have more detailed logging please?

No Events found!