I also have all my systems non-compliant because of this version mismatch. After having OME 1.2.1 install successfully the proposed package and even trying to manually install it, I still have my systems non compliant. Here are the messages (I have 2x 4 port NICS):
The driver version on the server, which corresponds to what OME seems to consider installed but expects 184.108.40.206:
And the version in "Programs and Features":
Kind of a mess. These Broadcom driver version issues in OME are not new, there were already issues in 2012. There seems to be a quality control issue with the catalog of this driver. It renders OME compliancy useless if 100% of my systems are non-compliant. Please fix this issue.
Thanks for the data...Yeah, trust me we've got a focus on the BC issues now. The team is planning to post a new BC driver in the first half of December. It's not as quick as I'd hoped, but it looks like the 220.127.116.11 and the 32 bit WoW issues will be resolved in there.
I'll let you know if I get any other updates guys.
It appears the catalog has been updated. I updated my local OME 1.2.1 catalog and no change has been noticed on my end with the Broadcom driver compliance.
I also deleted any local installer files on my OME server and tried to refresh compliance view by enabling downgrades and then disabling downgrades.
Anyone else have a different result? Any more news from the catalog team on this issue?
I have already escalated this to the OME dev team that I have direct connections with. Still nothing back as to why the Broadcom drivers are still being listed. Also there is still an issue with the Emulex drivers that was supposed to be addressed as well.
another new Catalog was released. It looks like one of the two issues have been resolved...
(issue resolved was the 16.0 package wanting to update to 16.0.0)
Broadcom Package 18.2 is now listed as applicable, but after doing the update, the same driver issue occurs:
Again, by looking at the readme for the 18.2 update, 7.8.50 is the driver included with this package. It is incorrectly showing the package that is already installed as applicable...