Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

18 Posts

February 25th, 2019 06:00

Can't get Server Warranty Information

I installed OpenManage Essentials V2.4. However, I can't get Server Warranty Report. Here is the error information from Event Viewer An exception occurred while executing the update entitlements command. System.InvalidOperationException: This operation cannot be performed after the request has been submitted. at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.set_Proxy(IWebProxy value) at Dell.OpenManage.Warranty.AssetService.GetWarrantyInformation(WebProxy webProxy, List`1 serviceTags, Guid applicationId) at Dell.OME.Warranty.AssetEntitlements.UpdateEntitlements() I don't need web proxy setup server to host OpenManege Essentials to connect to *.dell.com. Thanks in Advance DW

3 Posts

February 26th, 2019 08:00

Hi,

After upgrading to Open Manage Essentials 2.5.0 I am not getting any warranty information on Managed System Reports. It attempts to get the information but gets a blank white page. 

When I run the Troubleshooting Tool - Miscellaneous Tab - Warranty Status and choose a valid service tag it brings back the Warranty information.

Thanks

Ben

3 Posts

February 26th, 2019 08:00

Hi, I am having the same issue after upgrading to 2.5.0. But when I run the trouble shooter and put in the service tag it brig the warranty information up, but in OME under reports and warranty information it just gives me a blank page.

February 28th, 2019 06:00

Please restart OME services from General Settings and try the operation again.

If it still doesn't work, please contact Dell Support who can assist further by taking a closer look at your setup/environment.

3 Posts

March 19th, 2019 06:00

Hi,

I have restarted the services as directed but still get a blank page when looking at the warranty reports. 

When I click on view and Renew Warranty it brings up the Dell page to check the Tag number, and this works fine when manually searching. 

If you can let me know the best way to proceed. 

Thanks 

Ben

March 19th, 2019 06:00

Please get in touch with Dell Support for further help on this problem. They can take a closer of your environment and find the cause.

No Events found!