Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 4th, 2016 04:00

DELL OME 2.1 - Duplicated MD storage devices

HI,

I have a huge problem with duplicated MD storage devices in OME. Problem appeared after upgrade from 2.0.1 to 2.1.
After new discovery process the tool is adding the same MD's again. It looks like the problem exist only on MD's which have additional enclosures installed (example MD1200)

On below screen you can see that the same device - with same device name and service tag appears dozens of times, added every 1-2 days

Thanks !

February 4th, 2016 07:00

Hi Polok,

This is a known issue in OME version 2.1. You can call Dell Tech Support (800-945-3355) and they will be able to help you to get over with this issue.

Thanks,
Vijay

17 Posts

February 4th, 2016 23:00

If it is a known issue why it is not documented? Last time when I called them they told me i should contact different number because the MD's are not stored in US, the second number told be that they do not support dell ome request and provide me third number... the last on finally called me but they were not able to understand dell ome related problem,

Thanks

1K Posts

February 8th, 2016 06:00

Hi Polok,

You should be able to get this resolved by raising a trouble ticket at this support number: 800-945-3355. That said, it is a new problem which arose in OME v2.1 and support team has been made aware to resolve this.

No Events found!