Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

294 Posts

December 20th, 2018 08:00

Dell OME Post Install - Hangs at Splash Screen

Hi,

I have installed OME 2.5 and I am unable to log in.  As mentioned in the title, it hangs at the splash screen.  

I have read old threads and ran "iisreset" as well as adding my account to the OmeAdministrators and OmeUsers groups.  

When looking at the logs, I am getting a "DataCache.LoadCheck() error.  Several Data Cache load errors and one long:
Exception loading the cache occurred: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
Arguments: NotFound
...and it keeps going...

What's weird is when I first enter in my login/password, it asks me like six times before I can see the splash screen.  

Has anyone encountered this and found a resolution?

Thank you!

294 Posts

December 21st, 2018 10:00

Can someone please help?

December 26th, 2018 03:00

Hi, thanks for the query. Below will help to resolve the problem.

1. Is OME installed on a domain controller?
  2. You are launching OME console on local system (where it is installed) or from a remote system?
  3. OME database is local or remote? Do you have rights to access OME database? Did you face any issues during OME installation?

294 Posts

December 26th, 2018 05:00

Hi Shivendra,

1) OME is installed on a T5610
2) Local System
3) Database is local.  I am able to view the tables.  The only issues were to install additional services.

Thank you,

James

December 26th, 2018 23:00

Hi James,

Were there issues while installing OME services? Do you have any captures or error codes that were shown?

294 Posts

December 27th, 2018 07:00

There weren't any issues when installing OME.  The only logs that I could find is in my original post.  

January 3rd, 2019 23:00

Please get in touch with Dell Support to get further help towards resolution.

No Events found!