dajonx
3 Silver

Dell OME Post Install - Hangs at Splash Screen

Hi,

I have installed OME 2.5 and I am unable to log in.  As mentioned in the title, it hangs at the splash screen.  

I have read old threads and ran "iisreset" as well as adding my account to the OmeAdministrators and OmeUsers groups.  

When looking at the logs, I am getting a "DataCache.LoadCheck() error.  Several Data Cache load errors and one long:
Exception loading the cache occurred: System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: [HttpWebRequest_WebException_RemoteServer]
Arguments: NotFound
...and it keeps going...

What's weird is when I first enter in my login/password, it asks me like six times before I can see the splash screen.  

Has anyone encountered this and found a resolution?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
dajonx
3 Silver

Re: Dell OME Post Install - Hangs at Splash Screen

Can someone please help?

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the query. Below will help to resolve the problem.

1. Is OME installed on a domain controller?
  2. You are launching OME console on local system (where it is installed) or from a remote system?
  3. OME database is local or remote? Do you have rights to access OME database? Did you face any issues during OME installation?

Thanks,
Shivendra

0 Kudos
dajonx
3 Silver

Hi Shivendra,

1) OME is installed on a T5610
2) Local System
3) Database is local.  I am able to view the tables.  The only issues were to install additional services.

Thank you,

James

0 Kudos

Hi James,

Were there issues while installing OME services? Do you have any captures or error codes that were shown?

Thanks,
Shivendra

0 Kudos
dajonx
3 Silver

There weren't any issues when installing OME.  The only logs that I could find is in my original post.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Please get in touch with Dell Support to get further help towards resolution.

Thanks,
Shivendra

0 Kudos