Highlighted
sprout3099
Bronze

Devices not appearing in System Update

Have over 100 boxes discovered and inventoried fine.

Upgraded to 2.3 this morning.

Now, with 2 of our devices which were non-compliant last week & we were working on, they neither appear in compliant or non-compliant windows in OME.  I forced an inventory, switched to the compliant window, saw the server briefly appear (for a second or so) then it disappeared before I had chance to click it. Didn't make it to non-compliant or the non-inventoried window.

No errors in the tasks that I can see. 

Anyone else having this issue - or suggestions for a fix please?

ta

Ash

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

RE: Devices not appearing in System Update

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please try refresh button on Non-Compliant page of system update? This will force OME to re-compute all compliant/non-compliant systems.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks,

Arun
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos
sprout3099
Bronze

already tried that.

0 Kudos
akarth
Copper

Having the same issue here, only started upon installing 2.3.

A lot of others are having this issue and I am hoping we can get acknowledgement of the issue here, at the very least.

0 Kudos

We tried the scenario mentioned here and could not reproduce the problem. I would request you to get in touch with Dell Support. They can take a closer look at your setup / environment and help resolve the problem.

Thanks,

Shivendra

0 Kudos
korgull
Copper

Can we resolve this issue here ? I have the same problem. Server not appearing in any of the System Update tabs but is counted in the summary graph in the first tab.

Any updates ? I deleted the server and let OME re-discover it and I forced a re-inventory. Still not showing. Rebooted server many times.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Update:

This problem is seen only with 11G servers. Please get in touch with Dell Support for resolution.

Thanks,

Shivendra

0 Kudos