Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

17 Posts

March 18th, 2019 10:00

Warned servers for unknown reasons

Hello everyone,

i am currently having a "problem" that i cannot seem to be able to solve.

Among all of our systems, we have a VRTX and a Chassis that are Warned in OME 2.4 but inside the Drac/CMC there are no errors displayed.

The Chassis has 8 Blades, and the VRTX has 3. I checked each one of them iDRAC's and no error was found. Also checked CMC's logs, also nothing.

Ran racadm getactiveerrors and no errors were displayed.

Firmware versions are all up to date, not latest, but same as other non-alerted CMC's and iDRAC's.

I had this for months, meaby someone can tip me with some idea i haven't tried yet?

I am also wondering if this is not some OME database issue in which server are like stuck on that state.

Thanks...

March 19th, 2019 06:00

Hi, thanks for the query.

Looks like server/chassis investigation does not reveal anything related to deteriorated health and OME is reporting otherwise. I would suggest you to get in touch with Dell Support for help on this problem.

17 Posts

March 19th, 2019 10:00

That is the sad part, Chassis has no Warranty.

Maybe OME support team?

Thanks.

17 Posts

March 25th, 2019 07:00

Hello.

Anything about this? What could i do?

Thanks,

Best regards.

2.9K Posts

March 26th, 2019 07:00

Hello,

I haven't worked much with OME, but I know some people that do. Is there any chance that you might be able to share some screenshots from OME showing the issue?

In addition, if you could SSH into the CMC and export the output from both the commands racdump and dumplogs, maybe we can get some steps to resolve this. 

No Events found!