Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

August 2nd, 2017 13:00

update fails

OME 2.3, OSMA 8.4

Get this when trying to install some updates.

Results:  File deploy command failed to execute with error message: The deploy operation failed.  Unable to copy the file to the remote system.

Firewall is off on both ends. How troubleshoot this? Is there a test tool?

35 Posts

The troubleshooting tool works and installed the update.

I went back to OME to try and install another update to the same server using the same account and it doesn't work.

Results:  File deploy command failed to execute with error message: The deploy operation failed.  Unable to copy the file to the remote system.

35 Posts

troubleshooter says

File: C:\Windows\temp\TTPatchMgmt\TT_testPackage.zip copied to: C:\Windows\Temp\TT_testPackage.zip in xxxx.xxxx.xxxx.xxxx

I guess that is good. But it sill doesn't work.

35 Posts

My local catalog didn't have the update in the directory structure. Odd since I just created the catalog. So I changed it back to use the online catalog. But that still failed. Now I downloaded the update to the local drive on my OME server and I and I'm trying to install via the troubleshooting tool, we will see.

35 Posts

August 2nd, 2017 14:00

found a solution.

empty c:\windows\temp

1 Message

October 25th, 2017 06:00

Thanks for the post! Worked like a champ

March 28th, 2018 10:00

Good Ericldce! That work great for me!

Does anybody can respond to this...

Why every 30 minutes a got file create in C:\Windows\Temp\ with a file name like nic{59A06E08-B981-46B0-B5FF-CBB503B98215}.xml

On every DELL server a got arround 45,000 files all with the same patern of name. I know i can delete these files but i would prefere to know why they are created and why no process is deleted them...

Thx

45 Posts

August 5th, 2020 02:00

The bug is still existing on new systems. Are there any plans to fix it?

I have to empty C:/windows/temp on 50% of the servers which i want to patch.

Br

Sergej

No Events found!