Highlighted
KWillie
1 Nickel

DRM and C6220 (series) in DRM 1.9.0.151

All,

The C Series servers don't seem to be listed in DRM  ? Or am I missing a trick ?

Cheers,

KW

0 Kudos
15 Replies

RE: DRM and C6220 (series) in DRM 1.9.0.151

Tim,

This information comes from the catalog loaded in DRM. Have you loaded the Dell online catalog? Please try using the catalog from SUU.

0 Kudos
KWillie
1 Nickel

I have synced DRM with the Dell Online Catalog and tried pointed my local repository to an extracted SUU ISO (Application, Settings, Source Repository path to extracted SUU_14.07.00_A00.iso, ) if that’s what you mean.

Still no C series servers listed, is that because they don’t have a Lifecycle controller ?

Cheers,

KW

0 Kudos

Some of the updates are present in the SUU catalog. Please open the local source repository which you have set and look for these updates - R7FK6, 2X4NR, 39Y67 and NYHRG.

0 Kudos
KWillie
1 Nickel

BTW why can't I see your posts ?

Reply by DELL-Sindhu KM

Some of the updates are present in the SUU catalog. Please open the local source repository which you have set and look for these updates - R7FK6, 2X4NR, 39Y67 and NYHRG.

I searched my local SUU repository

R7FK6 etc all seem to be SAS Firmware ? I am looking for update for C series servers..

Cheers,

KW

0 Kudos

Which component are you looking to update in the C Series server? You could download updates for those components from Dell Support site, import into DRM and create your own custom SUU. I can provide you the detailed procedure if that helps.

0 Kudos
KWillie
1 Nickel

>

Reply by DELL-Sindhu KM

Which component are you looking to update in the C Series server? You could download updates for those components from Dell Support site, import into DRM and create your own custom SUU. I can provide you the detailed procedure if that helps.

All of them, I expected the DRM list to include the C Series and let me create an .ISO to update BIOS, Firmwares etc etc

Cheers,

KW

0 Kudos
namestar
1 Nickel

Hello.

We have 4 x Dell C6220 servers. However, I could not able to create the SUU or boot-able CD/DVD from Repository Manager v2.2.0.614 , because our C6220 server is not in the repository Catalog.

Could you please kindly send me instructions on how to do this?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Mike

0 Kudos
Dell-svc
1 Nickel

C6220 is not supported in dell catalog. C6320 onwards is supported.
You may try search dell support site feature.
DRM>Source>Search Dell Support Site>Cloud Products>C6220.
Then export to a repository

Thanks
Shabu

Thanks

Shabu VC

0 Kudos
namestar
1 Nickel

Hi, Shabu.

Thanks for letting me know. I did your same thing and was able export to a repository yesterday. However, I don't know which is the correct way of doing this. What exactly I need to do next? What is the exact step by step instructions please, in order to create a bootable CD or DVD so I can boot off from the C6220 server to update the bios/firmware, etc..?

Thanks,

Mike

0 Kudos