Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 28th, 2010 08:00

730 hc issues

Hey http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?FTVAR_FORUMVIEWTMP=Threaded&catid=262&threadid=96914 This post is telling me that dell used a nvidia force mobo with my ati graphics cards now this isent the problem im haveing but one that none the less concerns me. becasue the people from ati are saying that my crossfire isent working if what they say in this forum is the case ontop of that my crossfire tab has vanished. when will dell update there video card drivers for this configuration it is desperately needed in my opinion becasue from what there saying the standard ati drivers wont work ontop of that the most latest nvidia tools that came with my system dont work telling me that my gpu is incompatible can anyone fill me in here on what exactly is going on?

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

September 28th, 2010 09:00

You need to load our driver and tell us if CFX (CrossFireX) comes back.

16 Posts

September 28th, 2010 10:00

Thats just the problem chris the drivers still on dells site are out of date one of my games for instance dawn of war 2 chaos rising loads up with artifacts i need updated drivers

16 Posts

September 28th, 2010 10:00

from that very thread

To ensure long-term compatibility in the face of constant graphics driver updates, Dell says it will provide its customers with drivers written by AMD specifically for this configuration. If aftermarket upgrade flexibility is important to you, Dell has the edge over Maingear".

dell hasent updated any of there drivers since the 730 hc first came  out, im very frusterated becasue dell hasent lived up to what they originally said. im sorry i dont mean to be frusterated but i invested alot in this computer and for the most part this machine has let me down

16 Posts

September 28th, 2010 13:00

Chris? what should i do?

No Events found!