RIP-Finder
1 Copper

Alienware Aurora

Jump to solution

Hello and good Evening!

I do have sadly a Problem with my Alienware-Computer, which really makes me sad.

When I press the Power-Button from my Computer, my Vans goes up to 100%. When the Start-Screen from Windows comes up and I lock into my System and the Alienware Command-Center loads, than I have the Control to bring my Vans back to 5%. The good think is, when I have to reboot my System, the Settings from 5 % are still running and I dont have to to it every Day.

This Problem starts when I did updated my System to Windows 10. After I had many System-Crashes ( Blue-Screens ) I luckly could go back with my USB-Drive to my Factory-Image, with my OS Windows 7

DId some of you Guys have an Idea how to fix this?

Thanks,

Gerrit

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
7 Plutonium

RE: Alienware Aurora

Jump to solution

You'll probably get a better response if you re-post this in the Alienware Club forum. Be sure to mention which version of Win 10 you're running, Home or Pro and which update: Anniversary, Creators Update or the new Fall Creators Update.

en.community.dell.com/.../default.aspx

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos
1 Reply
7 Plutonium

RE: Alienware Aurora

Jump to solution

You'll probably get a better response if you re-post this in the Alienware Club forum. Be sure to mention which version of Win 10 you're running, Home or Pro and which update: Anniversary, Creators Update or the new Fall Creators Update.

en.community.dell.com/.../default.aspx

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos