Highlighted
RALPHY88
1 Nickel

Am I able to add a low-profile graphics card to my Dell Inspiron 3263 All-in-One (Intel)?

Jump to solution

I'm a gamer and I want to add a graphics card to my Dell Inspiron 3263 AIO with the Intel Core i3-6100U processor. Is this possible? Does the computer have a PCI-E slot? If I can't upgrade the graphics, is there a way to make it do its best at handling games?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
8 Krypton

RE: Am I able to add a low-profile graphics card to my Dell Inspiron 3263 All-in-One (Intel)?

Jump to solution

No, it's not possible.  Alas, this isn't a gaming system - and you cannot upgrade it to be one.  It's OK for browsing the Internet, word processing, office work - - even video watching -- but it's not and never will be capable of gaming.

If you want to game, you need a new system.

1 Reply
8 Krypton

RE: Am I able to add a low-profile graphics card to my Dell Inspiron 3263 All-in-One (Intel)?

Jump to solution

No, it's not possible.  Alas, this isn't a gaming system - and you cannot upgrade it to be one.  It's OK for browsing the Internet, word processing, office work - - even video watching -- but it's not and never will be capable of gaming.

If you want to game, you need a new system.