Audio Enhancements

Jump to solution

Would Realtek sound enhancements (such as the ones seen in the picture below) cause interference with MaxxAudio?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tk1341
1 Copper

RE: Audio Enhancements

Jump to solution

there might be interference between the two since both are audio enhancements program. if you had any issues with the enhancement, disabling one of them would be the best option.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi justarandomperson,

Thanks for posting.

Unfortunately you did not specify which computer or Operating system you had, so it makes your question difficult to answer.  Without having the above information my best guess is to tell you to be sure you have the latest audio drivers installed for your device, and hopefully that will resolve your issue.

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Using Windows 10 version 1703 on Inspiron 3650. Everything up to date. Just wondering in Realtek's enhancements would interfere with MaxxAudio.  

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Here is some information you may find helpful:  http://dell.to/2otJcSU

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I don't think you understand my question. I'm asking if Realtek sound enhancements would interfere with MaxxAudio's enhancements if both are enabled.  

0 Kudos
tk1341
1 Copper

Jump to solution

there might be interference between the two since both are audio enhancements program. if you had any issues with the enhancement, disabling one of them would be the best option.

0 Kudos