Red Dog1957
3 Argentium

Black Chassis???????????

I got my XPS 710 today. Right off the bat I'm disappointed! It's not a Black Chassis. It's silver all around except the front and back, which is the only thing thats black. The picture they show on the web site is a all Black Chassis. Thats what I wanted!!! I haven't connected it yet. I hope I won't be disappointed. First they discontinue the XPS 710 and now this. If I have to return this one I'm gonna get me a brand new 720!
0 Kudos
5 Replies
slim3406
1 Copper

Re: Black Chassis???????????

Don't feel bad because I got the same thing but decided to keep it.  It look cool; plus i just got a 966 printer which matches it to the tee.  Pure luck, but now im happy with a matching system.

0 Kudos
BubBowen
3 Zinc

Hmm,

What happened to our other posts in this thread?

Bub
0 Kudos
scarmine
2 Iron

I think the mods removed it because he said a bad word in "xxx"s and made him do it all over again. I just got one too and they removed a post I did hehe.

Dell Studio XPS 8100

i5 650 Dual core 3.20GHz | 8GB Ram | XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB | OCZ 600w PSU | 2 x 500GB 7.2k HDDS non-raid | Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

0 Kudos
odenwalder
4 Beryllium

Only the H2 comes in all black, but for what its worth the silver case is far more expensive to produce than the all black case according to Bruce the Dell XPS Platform manager.

Regards - MichaelO

XPS700 - Black
E6700 1.4.1 Bios - OS XP MCE 2005
4GB DDR2 PC2-5300 @ 667 Mhz
24 in Dell 2405FPW
768 Mb EVGA 8800GTX
XFI Fatal1ty w/ Logitech Z-5450 5.1

Thermaltake Aguila Case
E6850 - OS XP Pro
2 GB OCZ DDR2-1066
7900 GTX 512 MB
XFi - eXtremeMusic
ZeroTherm Butterfly Cooler
Corair HX620 Modular PSU

[URL=http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?u=MichaelO][IMG]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?u=MichaelO[/IMG][/URL]

0 Kudos
BubBowen
3 Zinc

scarmine wrote:
I think the mods removed it because he said a bad word in "xxx"s and made him do it all over again. I just got one too and they removed a post I did hehe.

Ah, that makes sense.  I didn't get a Removal email like usual.

Later!

Bub
0 Kudos