Highlighted
lululemonade
1 Copper

Can anyone ATTEMPT to help me?

Quick information:

**The Laptop is a Dell Inspiron 1750

**Has been owned for only 2 months

**This issue started about 3 weeks in from when I first got it.

The Problem:

If you try to watch any video the laptop will freeze. Anything animated on the screen such as stars flying across the screen etc. on a webpage will not work but instead freeze. You cannot watch any Youtube videos any videos on any website do not work. The webcam that was built into the Laptop does not work. If you try to take a picture or a video it will freeze and won't work.

IMPORTANT: When this started, it lasted for about 2 weeks and then randomly videos started working again. BUT then videos or anything animated on a webpage started to freeze again. It's been about 2 1/2 weeks and I'm getting very annoyed! Because if you are surfing the web and by accident you go on a website with a video advertisement everything will freeze and  you will have to exit and start all over!

The Questions:

Has this EVER happened to anyone before with this laptop or with Dell in general?

And, what are some ways to fix this issue? Did I click some button that said disable all videos!?!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
lambdapro
3 Silver

Re: Can anyone ATTEMPT to help me?

I suggest that you post this in the laptop forum instead of the desktop forum.

David

0 Kudos
lululemonade
1 Copper

Re: Can anyone ATTEMPT to help me?

k true. i'm new to this and i didn't even realize what it was under. So you think that whether it is a desktop or a laptop changes what the problem is?

0 Kudos