Highlighted

DIMENSION 3100C, Windows XP - At Startup, on the Desktop Screen, I get a RUNDLL error message.

I have a DIMENSION 3100C, running Windows XP.  When I start it up, it gets to the Desktop screen, then an error box appears.  It says "RUNDLL  Error in C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\DLCJtime.dll   Missing Entry: RUNDLLEntry"

I can click OK, the box goes away, and the computer seems to work OK.

What does the error mean?  What can I do to fix it?

Thanks for any suggestions.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
7 Plutonium

Re: DIMENSION 3100C, Windows XP - At Startup, on the Desktop Screen, I get a RUNDLL error message.

Do you have a Dell All-in-One printer? Your error sounds a lot like the issue mentioned in this old doc.

You may need to uninstall and reinstall the printer drivers and software. Be sure to follow the installation instructions and don't connect the printer to the PC until the installation software tells you to connect it.

Ron

Forum Member since 2004
   I am not a Dell employee

0 Kudos

Re: DIMENSION 3100C, Windows XP - At Startup, on the Desktop Screen, I get a RUNDLL error message.

This thread has been locked due to inactivity.For assistance,with same issue or a different issue,please click New Post on the top right to start a New Thread.                                                      

Dell | Social Media Outreach | Global Social Media & Community

0 Kudos