Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 6th, 2017 15:00

Dell Inspiron 3650

I hope I'm posting in the right place

I want to create a daisy chain using my HD TV and regular monitor. Would someone kindly tell me the best options with this particular desktop?

(Is it even possible to use bluetooth connected devices as part of a daisy chain?

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

May 7th, 2017 10:00

What video card or integrated video and model tv?

May 7th, 2017 14:00

Oh sorry. I just assumed that posting under Dell 3650 would have suggested (or implied, lol) that I am using stock parts that came with the 3650.

I have a regular monitor out port for which I do NOT have a cable......am seeking other alternatives....rather than buying the same cord I donated to Goodwill about 3 months ago....boy that sums up the story of my life.

That said, I was wondering what ALL options available are, with say bluetooth, HDMI, or whatever......

(whilst I was writing the above reply I kept thinking, "yep, you're in denial......you already know that you're gonna have to breakdown and buy the flipping monitor cable")

8 Wizard

• 

47K Posts

May 11th, 2017 11:00

Display port Doesn't daisy chain without an Active Hub.  No such option for VGA OR HDMI.

The computer Motherboard, Display Card, and Display must have Display port 1.2 without MST to daisy chain.

No Events found!