Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 21st, 2009 15:00

Dell XPS Complaint

I had a horrible experience with Dell. I bought an XPS that costed me nearly $1,500 and it did not work properly for 3 months. I kept calling Dell, trying to get it fixed but kept being on hold for hours and they still couldn't fix it. It's absurt! I called to complaint, I wrote a complaint to them but NOBODY ever got back to me. They don't care about their customers. All they want is our money!!! I buy 3,4 computers a year and I never thought I would get such careless treatment. I believe I deserve some kind of compensation, appology, something....but yet, there's nothing. They won't even reply to my complaints. Who could've thought a huge company like Dell would be so ungreatfull to their loyal customers? I now need more computers, and if I don't hear back from them in the near future, I'll make sure not to ever buy anything from Dell again and tell all my customers, my friends, and family not to ever buy anything again! Horrible experience!

4 Posts

December 21st, 2009 15:00

Please feel Free to comment and share your experiences!

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

December 21st, 2009 16:00

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get everything worked out!

Merry Christmas!

41 Posts

December 21st, 2009 16:00

Sorry to hear about that. May I ask what kind of PCs they were (xps 600,720 ect..).

4 Posts

December 21st, 2009 17:00

XPS 435T

December 21st, 2009 19:00

I'm on the same boat as you! I have the XPS 435MT.

Dell makes little to no effort to make its customers happy..

I made a thread here and nobody has responded..

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

December 22nd, 2009 06:00

Hi, splugedelik:

Please remember that forum members volunteer their time here, so not every post can be replied to right away. I'll check your message.

2 Posts

December 26th, 2009 09:00

I am experiencing the same issues, I spent $2500.00 on my system and it crashes every few hours. I think we all need to contact the Better Business Bureau. Companies do not like the BBB investigating their shoddy business practices.

December 30th, 2009 15:00

Well I think that's a bit harsh at the moment gadav.

If they refuse to fix the problem that's a different story.

I can't say im anywhere near happy with the service but I'll give Dell another chance and see if they actually help me solve my problems.

Brand new systems are supposed to run as if in that condition. Even some of my oldest computers run with less crashes and malfunctions than this new XPS..

21 Posts

January 4th, 2010 21:00

Man I am glad I dont read these fourm posts before I make computer purchases from dell. I would be afraid to buy. Sorry to hear about the issues you guys are having. I have a 435T as well. the only thing I can think of that is wrong with it is that sometimes it takes a while to boot up (not very often) and the power supply whines when the computer is off. Other than that I am very satisfied. Never really had trouble with dell support, I had a dimension desktop that had a fan go out and dell sent someone to my house to replace it. Cant say that I am unhappy with them. But thats just me.

2 Posts

January 4th, 2010 21:00

A bit harsh? I expect a certain degree of reliability for a system that I paid $2500.00 and furthermore I expect a little more respect from Dell's customer service support. I was hung up on on two separate occaisons, agent would not allow to talk with their superiors and I could go on and on, but I think everyone gets the picture. i am sure we are all in the same boat. Why let up on Dell? Contact the Better Business Bureau. I have and Dell have been groveling ever since.

No Events found!