Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 27th, 2013 21:00

Dell monitor ST2320L displaying "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display"

Okay so just recently, my desktop decided to not play steam games because when i loaded them it came up with "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display". So i decided to google it and in the forums it said MSfix or something like that would fix the display problem and i would be fine... Well that just made it so i got the same message but for the main desktop and startup screen. The only way to get onto my computer now is to go into safe mode... I've done a virus and malaware scan and removed any, i have cleaned up my registry and got any out of date drivers, i've uninstalled and reinstalled my GTX 670 graphics card drivers (Which worked when i unistalled them, i could get to my desktop with a standard boot except the resolution would be low, so when i reinstalled and it restarted, same message). This leads me to think its a problem with the drivers for my graphics card because something is telling it to go out of time with the monitor and not display... I've been working on a fix all night and gotten nowhere (Apart from fixing a load of reg keys and unimportant drivers) Please help ! 

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

December 29th, 2013 04:00

Hi Sephiroth9878,

What's the desktop and OS?

No Events found!