Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 7th, 2017 22:00

Dimension 2350

I have an old Dimension 2350 that belongs to my boss that has an audio file that for some reason will only play on that machine. Well now the computer starts to POST, shows Amber Green Amber Green on the diagnostic lights and shuts down. I know it's a video issue, but i can't find anything on how to fix it. I need that computer up and running to retrieve that file and I don't have another machine that i can plug the hard disk into and boot from that drive.

532 Posts

May 9th, 2017 05:00

Hi,

Welcome to our community.

You’ve reached the right department and we are here to assist you. Firstly, please run through the hardware diagnostics to isolate issues between hardware and software. You can refer to this link which has a video with the steps to complete the same.

Share the following information via private message, so that we can check for more details and assist you. To send a private message, click on my name and select ‘Send private message’.

1. Service tag/ express service code
2. Email address
3. Registered owner’s name of the system

The Service Tag is a 7-character code, and the Express Service Tag is a 10-digit code that is a numeric version of the Service Tag. Both codes are on the bottom of your laptop. You can also refer to this link which is a video that shows steps to find the service tag.

No Events found!