Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

December 9th, 2003 14:00

Error in Windows Media Player 9 (Error Code C00D11CD)...please help

Recently I installed WMP 9 and tried to burn a cd but got this messege: "Windows Media Error Code C00D11CD".  Anyone know what that is and how I can remedy this problem? 

Thanks

2.2K Posts

December 9th, 2003 14:00

This indicates an Unknown Error. What type of media is located in the CDRW drive when you receive this error? What are you attempting to burn to CD? Are you able to use the Roxio software to write data to a CD-R or CD-RW disc?

One user account regarding this error indicated that the problem may be resolved after reinstalling WMP9 from here.

2 Posts

July 18th, 2004 17:00

I also received error message C00D11CD.  However I received it when i tried to play a .avi file.  I am running WMP 9 series.  I appreciate any insight in thie problem.

1 Message

May 8th, 2005 15:00

I'm getting the same error message.  I've gone through the help section and have done all that it tells me to do yet I can't play a movie from on line.  I know others have accessed it from home.  I've been able to get into it at work but not from home.  Keep getting the same error message -- "Windows Media Player cannot find the specified file. Be sure the path is typed correctly. If it is, the file does not exist at the specified location, or the computer where the file is stored is offline."  I've tried copying and pasting the url in also.  Nothing works.  Figuring it must be some other setting that needs changing.  Please help.
No Events found!