Help with case lighting my XPS 730

Hi,  Under nVidia control panel there is no option to adjust the case lighting at all, my XPS 730 is 6 months old, did format and reinstall Vista 32 bit, could the software that controls lighting be on a CD that came with the PC or is it in with nVidia drivers, I did go to xx to download the latest drivers rather than to use the Nevada CD ..all went fine and has been since, just cannot adjust the case lites.

thnx  H.G.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
7- Thorium

Re: Help with case lighting my XPS 730

How did you reinstall?  Manually with discs or did you use the Dell Recovery Partition on the hard drive?  If you didn't use the Dell recovery partition that will restore the PC to the factory condition, that may be the problem.  Manually, it sounds like at a minimum the item that controls the lighting is missing. 

HERE is the Dell reinstallation procedures for both manual and the Recovery Partition.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with ASUS ROG Z170, i7 6700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.1 Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719dgf Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos

Hoosier Girl,

Use this <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed from this post by Dell> software to adjust the colored LEDs.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Thank you both, Fireberd I was thinking about the very thing you have posted..Thank you !!  And Chris M ..Wow Guy ! (sry) I'm very impressed, Thank You !!!  I will give it a go this weekend and I'll post the results.

H.G.

0 Kudos