leeni8
1 Copper

How do I contact Dell corporate offices? Social media team? Anyone?

Does anyone have a contact at Dell corporate offices? My mom has a computer that has not worked since Day 1.  She's spent COUNTLESS hours on the phone with technical support and lots of money in sevice contracts (I'm helping now because she had cervical surgery and can't sit in front of the computer).

Finally, after more problems than I can count (the system couldn't even shut down properly or finish any of the diagnostics),  they dispatched an onsite tech to replace the hard drive AND the motherboard.   It was supposed to come pre-installed with the O/S and drivers. The tech arrived and nope, no O/S. What's a hard drive without an O/S? He spent 2.5 hours trying to jimmy-rig with the old installation discs my mom had lying around and now the "new" machine is even worse than the old one.

This is ridiculous. I have PAGES and PAGES of chat logs and more incident reports than I can count and now this thing is a heavy paperweight. Dell didn't even stand by the final solution.

Anyone have a corporate contact?  Someone needs to hear about this.

Dell social media team - if you are listening, please reply. I can give you all the info you need.

0 Kudos
19 Replies
7 Plutonium

Re: How do I contact Dell corporate offices? Social media team? Anyone?

leeni8

Dell Inc.
One Dell Way
Round Rock, Texas 78682 USA
512-338-4400

But, it should be better to use:-

DellCares @DellCares Austin TX

Dell's Social Media Outreach Team. Hours (CST): 8AM-7PM, M-F & 10 AM-7 PM S-S We are here to listen, help and provide proactive info to our Customers.

https://twitter.com/dellcares

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please click: Kudos
Forum Member since 2001
I am not employed by Dell

0 Kudos
theflash1932
5 Iridium

I passed it on to the Dell guys here.  If you need further assistance on the forums to try to resolve your technical difficulties, let us know.  This forum is a user-helping-user format, with a Dell presence primarily for moderation.  

0 Kudos
thoma696
1 Copper

I really would like a way to speak with someone that I can understand.  If it wasn't a big issue, I'd speak with an Indian dude.  BUT when YOUR product is messing up... don't tell me I need to spend even more money.  Is there a US number?  Or an email address to someone higher up that I can speak to?  I got hung up on 3 times tonight.  I've bought numerous computers through Dell.  I spoke to a guy a month and a half ago.  NO problem.  I call tonight... we can't find your account.  I KNOW what address it's under.  Don't tell me it's not under that account.  Email or US phone #.  PLEASE!

0 Kudos
theflash1932
5 Iridium

Who said anything about spending money (other than the price of a stamp or long distance (does anyone pay for long distance anymore?))?

0 Kudos

thoma696, leeni8,

Send me a private message with the following information so I can investigate this -
Email Address:
Name:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Service Tag number:
Reason, Technical Issue:
Troubleshooting already performed:

0 Kudos
leeni8
1 Copper

Chris @ Dell - dumb question: how do I send you a private msg ? Doesn't "reply" go to everyone at the thread above?

0 Kudos
leeni8
1 Copper

Never mind. I think I figured it out off your profile page.

0 Kudos
rsaofyap
1 Copper

Thanks for asking that ... I have the same issue ... looking for an email

0 Kudos

There is no email other than the normal Support email. In leeni8 case, they setup a dispatch to send out the OS CD.

0 Kudos