Ahmadrajab
1 Copper

Re: Inspiron 570 compatible graphics card

I use also use 4670 in my system, 300W power supply and it works just fine.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
atd2002
1 Nickel

Thanks! I'll look into a card using that chip. Any particalur brand you recommend?

0 Kudos
RobinBredin
4 Ruthenium

Hi Robin,

I hope you check this thread still lol, i have the same specs as you listed for the 570 dell and its just arrived and sitting here, i dare not unwrap it or i cant send it back, between ordering and it arriving i researched the net because i was sold this unit as a pc that would play all sims 3 games and expansion packs, and be able to watch movies online etc. the reviews i have been reading on this video card sound terrible for these games so can you advise or do you have any experiences with your pc in these matters?

i had thought i could perhaps just go with it and get a better graphics card later such as the 5770 which has really good reviews but dont know if my processor could handle it? or if it would fit in the case? ( i have never changed a computer part before and am no way an expert) I have a hanns G 19 ins screen which says 1024x768 4.3? also on the sims spec website it says must be a shader 2.0 or above and i have no clue what that means.

can you please help me with this matter as i am tearing my hair out here and just want to get back to my game play lol

Regards Dawn

Im running the 5670 at the moment, but your CPU will handle any card, and getting a card to fit that case, is no problem. Modern cards will have 2+ shader, and have 3 modes of connectiom, VGA,DVI, and HDMI, and your monitor will be Ok. Has for the 5770, yes you can get it in.

If my answer Was helpful?  Please let me know by clicking on the 'Did this answer your question' and clicking on the Yes button.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jeremeh
1 Nickel

I've been browsing through a bunch of different websites, and also have a i570 with the same specs. This post is really dated but, i'm looking for a good higher end graphics card, and wondering if there are any 6000's that are compadiable with my desktop. I have little knowledge about computers but understand little due to intensive research looking for a graphics card.

Are there any suggestions for a good, and cheap-ish higher end graphics card. I wish to be able to play games like battle field 3 and skyrim at least on mid settings with out any lag. Like I said I've herd that 6850's will work but I don't know and would like confirmation, and possibly links to them.

0 Kudos
Kelbear1
4 Tellurium

There is some good information on the i570 HERE.  It really depends on your CPU whether you would get the benefit from the HD 6850.   You would of course have to upgrade your power supply too.  I would go with at least the HD 6770 for those games. 

0 Kudos
awesomeguy11
1 Copper

I plan on getting a Radeon HD 6670 for my i570 and im wondering if that will fit in the computer? just want to make sure before finalzing and stuff HERE is the card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127586

thanks