Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

January 4th, 2009 13:00

Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100 Capability

Hi.  I just bought my parents a new Inspiron 530 with the Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100.  I do mostly gaming so I'm not familiar with the performance of the integrated cards.

My parents do basic computing such as internet, banking, and photos.  I was just wondering if the integrated card will be good enough for them as far as transfering photos from a digital camera to the desktop and viewing them.  Right now I believe they have a 64MB NVIDIA card which came with their 7 year old dimension deskop.

With the technology today will the integrated card be considered an upgrade to what they have now and will it be good enough for what they do? 

Thanks.

January 4th, 2009 14:00

Hi.  I just bought my parents a new Inspiron 530 with the Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3100.  I do mostly gaming so I'm not familiar with the performance of the integrated cards.

My parents do basic computing such as internet, banking, and photos.  I was just wondering if the integrated card will be good enough for them as far as transfering photos from a digital camera to the desktop and viewing them.  Right now I believe they have a 64MB NVIDIA card which came with their 7 year old dimension deskop.

With the technology today will the integrated card be considered an upgrade to what they have now and will it be good enough for what they do? 

Thanks.

If they are not transferring high-definition pictures and videos, that will be just fine.. ^^

January 4th, 2009 14:00

Thanks.

If they are not transferring high-definition pictures and videos, that will be just fine.. ^^

No Events found!